- Rooms may be reserved for up to 3 hours at a time.
- The maximum capacity for each room is listed in the room amenities of each room.
If you are interested in reserving a meeting room at the Musser Public Library & HNI Community Center please submit the online application to determine availability and we will confirm your reservation by email. You can also reserve a meeting room through a librarian at 563-263-3065 or stopping in at the library at 408 E. 2nd St, Muscatine, IA, 52761.
Rooms #204 and #301 have some built in A/V capabilities. These are listed in the amenities under each room after beginning the reservation process. It is recommended, when possible, to test out the equipment prior to the reserved meeting room time to ensure that your devices/equipment will work with the room technology. The Library cannot guarantee compatibility with all devices and equipment. For additional information, please contact the Service Desk at 563-263-3065 ext. 1.
MEETING ROOM GUIDELINES
- Adequate supervision must be provided. Someone at least 18 years old must be present at all times.
- Library meeting rooms are not available to groups/individuals for personal or family purposes
- Must provide special accommodations for handicapped individuals upon request.
- State Law prohibits smoking in public buildings.
- Alcohol is not allowed on Library property.
- Serving areas must be left clean and ready for the next user.
- The room(s) will be left in an orderly condition.
- There will be a charge for the replacement of any items missing or damaged.
- The room reservation will be canceled and made available to others if the person/group does not
check in within 15 minutes of the reservation start time.
- The Library will be given 24 hours notice of any meeting cancellation.
- Misrepresentation of the application data or failure to abide by the rules established will be cause for denial of further use of the meeting room.