BEGINNING AT 10AM ON MONDAY, AUGUST 17TH, 2020, THE LIBRARY WILL BEGIN ACCEPTING REQUESTS FOR A LIMITED NUMBER OF SMALL MEETING ROOMS ON A TRIAL BASIS. CAPACITY HAS BEEN REDUCED BY 50% AND IF THERE IS MORE THAN ONE PERSON IN A ROOM, MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED FOR THE DURATION OF THE MEETING. THE LIBRARY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY A REQUEST BASED ON SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS.
If you are interested in reserving a meeting room at the Musser Public Library & HNI Community Center please submit the online application to determine availability and we will confirm your reservation by email. You can also reserve a meeting room through a librarian at 563-263-3065 or stopping in at the library at 408 E. 2nd St, Muscatine, IA, 52761.
#301 Large Program Room Layout Options (#301 is not available at this time)
MEETING ROOM GUIDELINES
- Masks are required for all rooms at all times if occupancy is greater than 1 person. Masks are available at the Service Desk as supplies allow.
- Adequate supervision must be provided. Someone at least 18 years old must be present at all times.
- Library meeting rooms are not available to groups/individuals for personal or family purposes
- Must provide special accommodations for handicapped individuals upon request.
- State Law prohibits smoking in public buildings.
- Alcohol is not allowed on Library property.
- Serving areas must be left clean and ready for the next user.
- The room(s) will be left in an orderly condition.
- There will be a charge for the replacement of any items missing or damaged.
- The Library will be given 24 hours notice of any meeting cancellation.
- Misrepresentation of the application data or failure to abide by the rules established will be cause for denial of further use of the meeting room.