- Rooms may be reserved for up to 3 hours at a time.
- The maximum capacity for each room is listed in the room amenities of each room.
If you are interested in reserving a meeting room at the Musser Public Library & HNI Community Center please submit the online application to determine availability and we will confirm your reservation by email. You can also reserve a meeting room through a librarian at 563-263-3065 or stopping in at the library at 408 E. 2nd St, Muscatine, IA, 52761.
MEETING ROOM GUIDELINES
- Adequate supervision must be provided. Someone at least 18 years old must be present at all times.
- Library meeting rooms are not available to groups/individuals for personal or family purposes
- Must provide special accommodations for handicapped individuals upon request.
- State Law prohibits smoking in public buildings.
- Alcohol is not allowed on Library property.
- Serving areas must be left clean and ready for the next user.
- The room(s) will be left in an orderly condition.
- There will be a charge for the replacement of any items missing or damaged.
- The Library will be given 24 hours notice of any meeting cancellation.
- Misrepresentation of the application data or failure to abide by the rules established will be cause for denial of further use of the meeting room.